Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Clover and the Quest for the Lofty Throne


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning after breakfast Mommy and Daddy and I headed off to Ikea in search of a high chair for me, since I loved the ones in Montreal and New Hampshire so much. Since today is a holiday, it was insane. So many people!

We got out of there quick, but then Mommy and Daddy discovered that we were missing one of the legs for the high chair. So... they headed back out into the breach to find it. In the meantime, I hung out with Gamma and Grandpa and the Nixons. I made sure I equal parts freaked out and snoozed, to make it worth their while.

Once Mommy and Daddy came back, we all had a big dinner with the Nixons (Cool Uncle Gareth was over, too). Mommy really wants me to start being able to fall asleep in my crib, so she left me in there. I cried and cried, but eventually I snoozed. It's hard on Mommy, but Daddy distracts her from my wailing by telling her stupid jokes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!