Saturday, January 14, 2006

Feed me your Flyers


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I had a three-hour nap today, and went to bed kinda early, so expect me to be up for half the night.

Today I ate a lot of interesting things. I ate McDonalds, Japanese Food, Pizza, Greek Food -- well, actually, I just ate the menu/flyers. Daddy received a letter from the local Liberal Candidate in our upcoming Federal Election - for some reason, it's in Chinese (I guess her people took one look at our last name and made a dumb guess). So, Mommy let me eat that, too.



Uh... equal linkage to the other candidates: NDP and Conservative.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!