Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Huggy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Slept in a bit today - took it easy with Mommy. I've been sucking on celery sticks for quite some time now, so Mommy decided to puree some and feed it to me with a spoon. I definately prefer it this way. Had some pears, too.

Daddy came home from work early today - over the holidays some mean person copied his debit card and ran up a hefty bill on our bank account - he had to get to our bank branch before it closed for the day. It's all sorted out... and I got to hang out with my Daddy! We even went to Best Buy to buy computer parts.

I've been extremely huggy with Mommy over the past few days, too. I gave her a big wet slobbery kiss yesterday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!