Sunday, January 29, 2006

January Hike


[As transcribed by Daddy]


It was such an uncharacteristically warm day today that Mommy and Daddy decided to take Basil and I on a nice walk around the neighbourhood and through the park. It was a lovely afternoon! Once we got home, we felt like we shouldn't stay indoors - so we took a nice drive out to Uxbridge and back. For dinner, I was introduced to zucchini.

I'm getting good at playing this silly game - when Mommy or Daddy smack a hard surface with the flat of their palms, I try also. It's a bit confusing, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Anyway, after I went to bed, Mommy and Daddy watched a pretty good movie. Hopefully, we get more great weather over the next few days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!