Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Chair


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I said good-bye to my little old car seat today... the same one I came home from the hopsital in. Mommy and Daddy drove me out to a store in Missississauguagua where I picked out a new, bigger car seat.

We're gonna have to figure out a better 'outing' routine, though - for a five-minute trip to Rona, we had to:

1. Dress me in my snowsuit
2. Put me in the pre-warmed car
3. Take off my enormous snowsuit
4. Put me in my new car seat
5. Drive to destination
6. Take me out of the car seat
7. Put me in my snowsuit
8. Explore destination
9. Return to car
10. Remove snowsuit
11. Put me in seat
12. Drive home
13. Yank me out of the seat
14. Add snowsuit
15. Disembark.

When you add wiggliness and complaining (from Mommy and Daddy, too), the whole process can get rreeeaallly tedious. We'll work something out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!