Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Pretending to be mad


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Not a very eventful day, to tell the truth. Same old same old. After dinner, Mommy and Daddy went to buy me a component for my high chair, and I stayed with Gamma (who passed me off to Anisa when her back started to hurt).

When Mommy tried to put me in my crib at he end of the day, as uaual I screamed and screamed and ... suddenly slept. Daddy always comes in to check on me to make sure that the reason I'm quiet isn't that I'm dead - and tonight he walked in on me quietly laughing and wiggling in the dark with my frog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!