Monday, January 23, 2006

Right on Schedule


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I know I keep harping on this, but so far, my new sleeping schedule is working wonders for everyone. The funny thing is that now that Mommy and Daddy actually have some spare time for themselves and for each other, all they ever do is talk about how much they love me!

We headed out for a road trip to find some donuts, only to discover that our favourite store has closed shop. Ah well. We did some grocery shopping instead. Other than that, it's a quiet day, as Mommy plays her long-lost video game and Daddy plays his new one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!