Saturday, January 21, 2006

Scary Needle Man


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy took me back to the place where the bearded man with the clipboard always stabs me in the thighs with big scary needles. This time around, I made sure I really wailed - like a banshee - every time he walked into the examination room. When he was gone, I was fine.

Yesterday, when Mommy and Daddy and I went to the bookstore, they bought a book about getting babies to sleep properly, seeing as how I've been a little... shall we say... uncooperative on the subject. And what do you think they did tonight? Why, they stuck me to a fairly rigid napping schedule and then put me in my crib at 8:00 and refused to come and get me when I cried for 90 minutes. Jerks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!