Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wake up, people!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in a much better mood today (save for some periodic bouts of unhappiness here and there). Did some wiggling, some jumping, some eating.. nuthin' new.

Some mornings, if I wake up early enough, Mommy will bring me to bed with her and Daddy, and I'll lie between them and alternately smack them in the mouth or grab them by the sides of the head and yell "A MA MA MA MA MA MA" until they wake up and play with me. Sometimes, it's amazing what those two can sleep through.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, sleep.... I remember that.... barely.

8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!