Saturday, February 18, 2006

Charlotte, Clover, and Charlotte


[As transcribed by Daddy]


The best time of day for me is early in the morning - Daddy never wants to go to work anymore, because I'm always in such a fun, playful, happy, and silly mood before noon. I'm a morning person.

I refused to have a nap all day - Mommy and I went to one of our post-natal gathering-things and we hung out with the two Chatlottes and their Mommies. When Gamma came to take us home, I had fallen asleep before the car left the driveway!


1 Comments:

Blogger Sherril said...

Hi Clover,
I'm back. You've gotten so big I can't believe it. And not only that, but you are rolling over and then back again and doing so many more things than when I saw you last. I kind of like letting some time go by between visits because then I am surprised to see all of your changes and what's more I get to read more of your daddy's funny ramblings. Sometimes, like today, he shlufs off a little and only writes a few lines, but I'll forgive him 'cause it's a weekend and I know he works all week and needs to rest on weekends. Well, anyway, I'll be checking back in later. Keep giving your mommy and daddy all that pleasure.

from your favorite "virtual" auntie sherril

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!