Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Foul Mood


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Not much to update - I'm still grumpy, still grouchy, still cranky, and still fussy. I don't like food, I don't like playing, I don't like sleeping, I don't like Mommy or Daddy or Basil, and every time I accidentally touch my mouth, I yell a lot.

Every night at 8:00pm, Daddy carries me around in my room and sings to me while listening to a playlist he made for me on his iPod. I usually fall asleep midway through the second lullabye. Anyway, the baby monitor picks up his vocals and sends them to the living room, where Mommy has no choice but to listen. Once I'm asleep, she gives him a critique. Tonight he got a biiiiig 'thumbs down'. He keeps saying it's because he has headphones on and can't hear his own voice... but we aren't buying it.

But what can I say... I do like it. It relaxes me and always puts me to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!