Thursday, February 16, 2006

Funny Day


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today everything was funny. I laughed at everything from Mommy's hair to the TV to the floor to Gamma and Grandpa to the air. Yup... funny stuff! The bunch of went grocery shopping during the afternoon, and I was the star of the supermarket.

I'm starting to mimic things, too. I saw Grandpa waving at me this afternoon, so I waved back, just for the heck of it. It seemed to go over well, but now it's like everyone expects me to do it all the time. First thing this morning, Daddy tried to get me to say 'Da Da', like he always does, so I humored him just this once. I have no idea what the heck 'Da Da' means, but whatever.

Also, another new baby-pal was born the other day - my friends Ted & Lindsey welcomed Geneviève to the world on the 13th! Hi, Geneviève!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!