Monday, February 27, 2006

Gluing rice to my face


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Ah, a nice, lazy Sunday. I had a lot of great rolling-around time today, Gamma made me laugh, I ate some zucchini (which I think is a pretty awesome vegetable) and some sweet potatoes - which Mommy ruined by baking them instead of boiling them. I used them to glue some rice to my chin.

Mommy was kind of zonked from staying up last night, so the two of us had really long naps during the day, cauing us both to miss the Olympic Closing Ceremonies. Oh well.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clover. Miss you.
- Grandpa working in Florida

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!