Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Go Away.


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up with a fever and really really sore gums. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to see Nana and Jim (who left this morning), but this teething thing really sucks and puts me in the worst mood. Now and then there are a few happy moments, but there's like a little baby-sized stormcloud floating over my head. I keep trying to eat things and put them in my mouth, but that only makes it worse. On top of that, I'm sleeping really lightly - so I've had a bunch of naps, but they don't last long. Grumpy grumpy grumpy!

Woe is Clover!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!