Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hypnotized


[As transcribed by Daddy]


So, the Olympics are on, so I had no choice but to watch a lot of it with my folks. I guess this'll be my lot in life for the next few weeks. Anyway, I took a walk with Basil and Mommy and Daddy in the afternoon - it was cold, but I enjoyed the fresh air.

Anyway, so Mommy and Daddy have this screensaver installed on the computer that completely captivates me. It's really pretty... it's impossible to feed me at times, because I can't tear my eyes off of the screensaver. Mommy just ends up spooning pureed spinach onto the side of my hypnotized face.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!