Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pants Head


[As transcribed by Daddy]


For the third morning in a row, I woke Daddy by karate-chopping him in the throat. Funny stuff!

I made my scrunched-up happy face a lot today... at one point a pair of my pants ended up on my head, which was hilarious - check out the above photo.

Have I mentioned how much I love zucchini? I totally eat that stuff right up. Daddy thinks I must get that from Mommy, and he's worried I'll be enjoying squash and yams soon, while he sits there making 'icky' faces. I also tried some vegetable wafer-things today - of the five Mommy gave me, two ended up in my tummy, and three ended up in Basil's tummy.


1 Comments:

Blogger Serena Himmelfarb said...

wow thats a cute baby

1:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!