Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pppphtt


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I bit the legs off of my cow toy today. Not an easy feat when you ain't got no teeth!

All I had to say today was "Ppphhhhttt." If you asked me any question, my response would have been "ppphhhhttt." While Mommy and Daddy and I visited Anisa and Gamma and Grandpa for dinner, I had a few additional squeals and happy shrieks, but after that it was pretty much back to "Ppphhhttt."

I also should mention that that Daddy is forgetful. The other day on the blog we mentioned that Nevi's letter was the first I ever recieved. Mommy reminded Daddy that my friend Etana sent me one this past Christmas.

Stupid Daddy! Sorry, Etana.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!