Monday, February 06, 2006

"Roger Roger, this is Clover coming in... Over"


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Anticipating a time when I start using Daddy's CD-shelves to pull myself up to either stand or walk, today he and Grandpa made a big mess (and a huge deal) out of drilling and screwing them into the walls of our apartment. You wouldn't think it would take hours and hours to drill four holes, but it did.

Daddy made it up to me by squealing at me, which had to be the single funniest thing I've ever heard in my life - I couldn't stop laughing!

Finally, tonight we're using the fully-charged baby monitor. My parents think it's adorable when they can now hear the transmitted sound of me coughing and grunting in my sleep from the other room...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!