Monday, February 20, 2006

Seven Months (and one day) Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Daddy was wiped out from NOT doing Pilates yesterday, and as a result forgot to mention that yesterday I turned seven months old. He'll put a video clip online shortly.

What a surprise for me today - Nana and Jim came to visit! And they brought me toys! I had a blast hanging out with everyone, and waving at anyone who would let me (including myself). I have to admit, being the centre of attention is the best. At one point, I got to try eating my first spaghetti noodle. It was... weird.

Nana kept trying to take my photograph, but the red eye reduction-light kept making me squint my eyes. Jim called me a 'pretty li'l punkin.' Isn't that sweet?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!