Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Wavingest Baby on the Subway


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I seemed pretty cranky again this morning - an exhausted Mommy decided to take me to the Doctor's to see if I have an ear infection. The Doctor gave me a complete bill of health (and no needles this time!), but Mommy and I sure did spend a lot of time downtown today. I waved to as many strangers as I could convince to wave back on the subway today. When nobody paid me any attention, I growled. Aside from that, the subway seemed to do the trick... I'm in a great mood again!

After being strapped to Mommy in the carrier for something between three and four hours today, we figure she can get away with not doing her Pilates tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!