Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wearing Mommy Out


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Last night, Mommy and Daddy decided to sleep in the room with me again (as opposed to the living room, where they've been sleeping while getting me used to snoozing alone). I guess because they were there, I woke up a bunch of times (maybe it was Daddy's snoring... or Basil's) and as a result, Mommy didn't get much sleep.

Mommy had a brutal headache all day, and I was in one heck of a bad mood. I completely wiped her out - she had to call Daddy at work this afternoon and get him to come home early to get me to go to sleep. Once I woke up, the rest of the day was fine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!