Sunday, March 26, 2006

Chatty


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I had a lot to say today. I talked and talked and talked - none of it made any sense to anyone, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I sang and danced with Daddy after watching Saturday morning cartoons, and then Mommy joined us for a trip to the bookstore, where Daddy bought some books for me (but really, I think they're more for him).

After a quick jaunt to the grocery store, I Visited with Richard and Emilie from next door, with Gamma and Grandpa and Anisa and Anisa's friend Grace, and had the first bath I ever officially didn't like.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!