Thursday, March 09, 2006

Convulsing with Disgust


[As transcribed by Daddy]


"Happiest Baby Ever" Clover Long reporting. Today was pretty good - hung out with Mommy and Basil and stuff... went to the supermarket with Mommy and Gamma and Grandpa, and smiled at all the strangers. A nice lady told Mommy that I'm the cutest baby she's ever seen... and I didn't put her up to it or anything.

Went with Mommy and Basil to meet Daddy as he got off of the bus on the way home from work. I was pretty confused - where does he go all day?! And what was he doing on a bus?!

Daddy was also proud of his old 'chip off the ol' block' at dinner - we determiend that eating squash makes me convulse with disgust. My folks still haven't stopped laughing - they even called Gamma down to watch!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!