Monday, March 06, 2006

Cookies for Basil


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was such a happy day! The sun was shining and the food was great. I wiggled and laughed and even had the occasional nap! I also discovered that it's really funny to feed my food to the dog. He loves it when I drop cookies for him on the floor. I think that we've become friends for life.

After I had a nap with Daddy while watching TV, he and Mommy had to run out to get some groceries, so I hung out with Anisa and Gamma, and ate their television remote controls while they tried to watch DVDs. When Mommy and Daddy came back, we all took Basil for a nice walk around the block.

Tonight Nick and his friend Cat came over to watch television with my folks. Nick brought me a very bright and cute quilt that his mom quilted for me! Isn't that sweet? I missed out on all the fun because I had to go to bed... but still, I like being cute for new people.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!