Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Crawling to You


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I played on the floor of the living room, the floor of the bedroom, the floor of the kitchen, and even the floor of the bathroom. After that, I didn't feel like playing - I felt like crying. So I did.

Also, today I crawled TO someone (Mommy, in this case) for the first time. After that momentous event, Mommy and I took advantage of the great weather and went to the drug store for some odds & ends. All signs really strongly indicate that I am gonna absolutely love the outdoors!

Also, be sure to check out Naisa's blog (which Daddy designed) - she posted a photo of her & I when we dropped her off at the airport!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!