Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Duck


[As transcribed by Daddy]


For the first time, Daddy got to watch me wake up first thing in the morning. For some reason, he found it very emotionally moving - a new person, quite happily waking up after a long sleep, greeting a new and exciting day (which is only gonna consist of soiling oneself and some playing with toys).

A big huge enormous inflatable duck arrived for me in the mail today. I already love baths - now they're gonna be stupendous. I was so happy, in fact, that I stressed the heck out of Mommy.

Before bed, it was another round of 'Take-Gamma's-Glasses-Off-And-Give-Them-Back-To-Her." It's a fun game.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!