Sunday, March 19, 2006

Eight Months Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I crawled across the floor to a sitting position underneath the coffee table today, and bumped my head. Gotta figure out a way around that.

Mommy and Daddy and I went out for a weekend drive for coffee and stuff - went to some stores and a grocery store for puppies! I got to see the hamsters and birds (which were boring), and the pretty fish (which were cool!). Maybe I'll grow up to be an ichthyologist or soemthing.

Watched part of a movie with Gamma and Anisa before bed. I dunno what it was about, but it made me scream with glee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!