Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning the weather was gloomier than the freakishly warm and sunny day we had yesterday, so Mommy was sad on her birthday.

But then it got sunny! Mommy was so happy! We drove up North to York Regional Forest with Basil... where it was grey and slippery. We went for a hike that lasted for about all of ten minutes. Mommy was sad on her birthday again.

We went home, dropped Basil off, and went for a walk along Queen Street... it was sunny and nice again! Yay! Everyone was happy! We visited Mommy's friend Carol in an underwear store. Quite spontaneously, I started actually sucking on my pacifier for the first time.

Maybe THAT'S what it's for.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!