Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm a sight for sore eyes


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I wasn't exactly a happy camper today. Actually, that's not true - I was fine when I wasn't being left in my crib to nap. Once Mommy put me in there today, I reallt let her have it - I screamed and screamed and screamed (you know, coffee-burns-on-the-ankle screams). Eventually I'd drift off and snooze, but not without some serious freakouts.

Daddy was pretty late coming home from work today because he was coding something or other. He sure was happy to see me once he got here, though. I'm what they call a 'sight for sore eyes!'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!