Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lineups and Cake


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Gamma drove Mommy and I to a place in Scarborough so Mommy could get her Health Card renewed. Unsurpisingly, I made friends with the people waiting in line with us. We went to an organic grocery store, were frigtened off by the prices, came home, and made a birthday cake together. I was very helpful - I took all of the oranges out of their bag, scattered all of the plastic utensils all over the kitchen floor, and just generally looked cute.

My diaper fell off at some point last night, and I pooped in my pajamas. Serves my parents right for continually trying to trick me into eating squash.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frightened off by organic food prices? What could possibly be more valuable than the food you CONSUME? Where could your dollars be better spent? Remember, organic milk contains no added horomones.

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!