Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lizard Tongue


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy and I went to the Supermarket with Gamma and Grandpa... I had a pretty good time. All the while, I did my weird lizard-tongue thing, which I've been compulsively doing for the past few days or so. Whatever, it looks cute and makes everyone laugh.

I definately respond to pre-schooler television shows - I will actually watch them (as opposed to 'grown-up' programming, which I ignore). Maybe it's the colours - but it's probably the cute music, which makes me dance.

Mommy and Basil and I met up with Daddy on his way home from work, and we went for a nice walk. As Daddy sang me to sleep tonight, I sucked on my thumb. Maybe I'll make thumb-sucking a habit... I haven't decided yet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!