Friday, March 31, 2006

Marathon Stroll


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was another good day - Mommy and I headed out for a stroll in the afternoon, and for some reason... we just kept on going and going and going, until Mommy's shoes literally fell apart and we had to take the bus back home. Once we got to the front door, I made the kind of gleeful squeal I usually save for when Daddy comes home from work.

I was petting Basil today and he rolled over onto his back so I could scratch his tummy. Everyone is so glad we get along as well as we do... it must be because I'm always giving him my food.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!