Sunday, March 05, 2006

Na Na Na Na


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today, after a night of light sleeping, I ate the first third of Daddy's copy of the latest issue of Spin (it's okay - he says it's 'a dumb magazine anyway') while he and Mommy tried to catch up on movies they've missed seeing this year prior to tomorrow's Oscars. Ah, the sacrifices they make for me.

I went for a walk with my folks and Basil late in the afternoon, since the temperature was tolerable. We're all looking forward to more outdoor-time once the weather becomes agreeable).

While he was putting me to bed, Daddy sang a song to me today, and I actually learned to recite the lyrics with him. I bet I was awfully cute!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!