Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Naisa!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I stood up from a prone position several times today (unaided), and did an awesome Darth Vader impression before feeding Basil my lunch. Went to the mall with Mommy and Gamma, too.

After Daddy came home from work, he drove me to the airport. I really liked it there - it was so cool! Big, spacious, and lotsa of people for me to happily scream at. Our friend Naisa was there, and we brought her home. She's so cool - I can't stop smiling at her! She made me a teddy bear and brought me some books. She can come over any time she wants.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!