Friday, March 17, 2006

Office Snooze


[As transcribed by Daddy]


After weeks and weeks of sleeping through the night, last night I woke up at 2:00am and waited for Daddy to sing me back to sleep.

Today Naisa and Mommy and I took the subway to see Daddy at work. We got some lunch and all three of us had a nap on his comfy couch as he worked on some banners and stuff. I met some of Daddy's friends, and then Gamma came and drove us all home.

Daddy and Mommy and Naisa went out again for Mongolian food after I went to sleep tonight - so I made sure I woke up as soon as they got home. Daddy had to sing me to sleep... again! Sucker!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!