Monday, March 20, 2006

Pincer Grip


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was a pretty decent, lazy Sunday - I hung out with my folks and basically 'cuted' the place up. Daddy slept in - Mommy left me with him at about nine in the morning, and he fell asleep. While nobody was looking, I crawled across the room.

After my afternoon nap (which didn't last long), Mommy and Daddy and I drove off for some dog food and a leisurely ride out east.

I should mention a few other tidbits... I've discovered that I love eating peas, and that when I pick things up with my left hand, I only use my thumb-and-forefinger - a pincer grip - and when I use my right hand, I use my whole fist to pick stuff up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!