Sunday, March 12, 2006

Stratford and Guelph


[As transcribed by Daddy]


What a perfect, fantastic day! It's Mommy's birthday tomorrow, so her & Daddy let me join them on their annual tradition of travelling to Stratford, Ontario to celebrate... and I was a perfect, joyful little angel!

We went to an Italian restaurant and I entertained all the wait-staff and the other diners - the cauliflower I brought along sure looked good on the floor. Then we went for a nice walk in the park where Daddy first proposed to Mommy.

Next up, we drove to Guelph to visit my Great-Grannie, who made us all dinner. I was really happy to see her, and couldn't take my eyes off of her! I had a ball writhing around on the floor of her apartment.

I hope all of Mommy's birthdays are as great as this one was! Daddy keeps remarking about how perfect I was, and how perfect the day was.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!