Thursday, March 02, 2006

Welcome Back Grandpa


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Grandpa came home from Florida last night - I was soooo happy to see him! I made sure I smiled and waved at him as often as possible. I guess that's what made me so clingy today... I'm nervous another family member will up and take off for some convention somewhere.

Sometimes the mirrors in Gamma & Grandpa's bathrooms are really confusing. I wave to their reflections, but then, like, they're actually standing there next to me. But then I seem them in another mirror, and... aww, I'm already getting all confused just thinking about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!