Friday, April 07, 2006

Carniverous


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up really early this morning, and was extremely grumpy with my parents for not getting up and playing with me. Daddy fed me applesauce before he went to work, which was a real challenge as I alternately spat it back at him and demanded that he feed it to me faster.

I cheered up soon after, and had a pretty quiet day with Mommy, as we got ready for some big long trip we're supposedly going to be taking next week.

When Daddy came home from work again, I was soaked in miscellaneous vegetable juices. Mommy thinks that while I do love the veggies (I tried and enjoyed tomatoes today), I prefer meat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!