Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Comic Emporium



[As Transcribed by Daddy]

My vacation over the past week has warped me. I constantly demand to be held, carried, or fed by Mommy, and I prefer to be outside in the sun.

Mommy and Daddy went to the chiropractor while I was napping - so I woke up a bit early to hang out with Gamma and Grandpa and Anisa. After lunch, we went for a nice around-the-block hike, and then Daddy drove Mommy and I to the place he goes every Wednesday - the comic book store! The funny lady there made me smile.

After that, we visited Best Buy and the groecery store. All day long, my folks expected big weekend crowds (downtown etc)... but Toronto seems to be somewhat deserted. Maybe Easter has something to do with it. Oh well, no complaints here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!