Saturday, April 15, 2006

Complimentary Continental Breakfast


[As transcribed by Daddy]


We left Breezewood after a complimentary continental breakfast (or whatever passes for such at a Holiday In Express) and headed for home, through variable rain, fog, and crankiness.

The trip was pretty uneventful and relatively fast - Mommy and Daddy saw a pratty awesome big kid with a mullet in a Sheetz on the way. Oh, and there are absolutely NO public restrooms in Salamanca, New York.

I was realy glad to be back home in Canada to see Gamma, Grandpa, Anisa, and especially Basil. I had lots to show off - my new tooth, and my 'stepping' ability. Had a big dinner with everyone... but I was really tired from the week's trip. Daddy put me to sleep early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!