Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Day with Daddy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up reealy early this morning, and wanted to play, so Daddy and I hung out and read books on the bedroom floor while Mommy (who has a bit of a cold) had a much-deserved weekend sleep-in.

I went with Mommy and Daddy to the optometrists's office... I liked the waiting room, but not the dark room with the weird eye-machines.

I sat outside while Mommy and Daddy started work digging a new patio outside, but didn't want to nap.. I really screamed my head off. Daddy hung out with me some more, and I got pretty happy - he let Momy have another nap, while the two of us played, went for a walk, visited Gamma and Grandpa, and did some shopping. A great, happy day for all of us!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!