Friday, April 14, 2006

Dhhr


[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th, 2006]


This morning Mommy and Daddy and I packed up the car and said bye-bye to Papa, his puppies, South Carolina, and the stinky water. I'll miss Papa, and I'm sure he'll miss me - I really enjoyed him! We got a speeding ticket in Darlington, about an hour or so into our voyage - from the nicest State Trooper in the USA!

The drive thriough Virginia was boring, and I didnt fall asleep until Mommy and Daddy turned off NPR and turned on some tunes. We stopped in Amherst to visit with Aunt Trina and cousin Zoe and Frinkle... we had a very nice late-afternoon. We went to a cute little restaurant that was nice, but the food was all overcooked. We went to a supermarket to buy me some organic baby food - Aunt Trina became the third person to ever carry me in the baby carrier.

Next, Mommy and Daddy and I drove off into the mountains and into the night, until I woke up at about 11:00pm. We stopped and shacked up at a Holiday Inn in Breezewood, Pennsylvania. Boy, did Daddy ever need a shower.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!