Saturday, April 22, 2006

Don't Touch Me!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I wasn't in the best of moods... I didn't nap very much, and was kinda clingy / cranky. Thus, we had the makings of a PERFECT time to go to one of my post-natal baby-gathering things!

At first I was happy... I was glad to see everyone, I was all cute and happy... and then baby after baby after baby started showing up. I got pretty cranky - one kid gave me a big open-mouth kiss, one gave me a scratch on my face, one kid pulled me hair - and then when one kid actually reached out and touched my foot, I threw a big tantrum.

Mommy said I came across really 'dainty' and 'girly' - also, the other kids (most of whom are younger than me) crawled around left right and centre for no reason, but I only ever crawl when I'm trying to get to Mommy.

I ate an entire supermarket's worth of food for dinner. I can really put away those roasted potatoes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!