Saturday, April 08, 2006

Feed Scream


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I traumatized Mommy by frantically and spontaneously screaming right in the middle of a feeding for no reason. Nobody knows what caused the sudden panicked and horrifying outburst, but Mommy's eardrums are still bleeding. I'm fine.

I 'cuted up the house' when Basil tried to get some kisses in while I was visiting with Gamma. After he left, I strained after him to get some more!

Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia are in town for the weekend, so they came over for dinner... I got to stay up past my bedtime to hang out with them. I really like Julia... she makes me smile!

Oh, and, uh... apparently we're off on another trip for the next week. We'll try to update the blog while we're gone, but it might be hard, seeing as how we'll be in a swamp for most of the time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!