Monday, April 03, 2006

Forks of the Credit


[As transcribed by Daddy]


How's this for a nice change - we went for our usual weekend hike, since the weather was so nice... but this time, Gamma and Grandpa agreed to come with us! Yay! We all had a great time at the Forks of the Credit Park, even though it's still a bit brown and the trees are only just starting to bud.

After a huffy-and-puffy walk (for all of us, including Basil) with lots of up-and-down bits, we had a long car ride home, where much junk food was consumed (not by me, though).

I was very happy to play on the floor once we got home and eat a paperback.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!