Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fun & Games


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was full of playing and stepping and crawling. I played with everything from Mommy or Daddy's tongue(s) - I keep trying to make mine curl, like theirs - to Basil's ears. It's quite amazing how fun a floppy pit bull ear can be when you're nine months old.

At one point today I found the bag of CDs Daddy took with him to Montreal, and I went through 'em, tossing aside the ones I didn't like. Mommy thought it was pretty funny.

When Daddy came home from work (abd before we took Mommy to the Dentist), we played the 'mouth-hand game' - I go "aaaaaaaa" while Daddy fans his hand over my mouth, making a "aaa aaa aaa aaa" sound. I always lose my concentration because it makes me laugh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!