Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"Galau Galau Galau"


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Woe is me, she who is but an infant, trapped within the prison of her own mind. With only my silent, unexpressable thoughts to keep me company, my only recourse is to grunt, whine, or cry while gesturing with my hands such communicative efforts as "I like boobs" or "Daddy's home from work!" or "I want to be held" or "Basil is funny" or "Bring the zucchini closer to my mouth, parents!"

Pity the child. Pity she who must crawl across the room and suddenly stand up using the couch for assistance, in a futile effort to awaken a slumbering mother.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!