Sunday, April 09, 2006

Knoxville Girl


[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th, 2006]


This morning was a bit of a whirlwind - loaded up a rental car, said g'bye to Gamma, Grandpa, and Basil, and headed off on a crazy-long car-ride through Ontario, New York State, Pennsylvania, a bit of Maryland and West Virginia, and finally to Virginia. We were supposed to drive all the way to Aunt Trina's apartment, but I had had just about enough of the car seat after nine hours. My folks put me to sleep by singing to me but they decided not to risk another stop for gas (ergo a woken, cranky, and impossible-to-soothe baby) by stopping at a Holiday Inn in Staunton, about 2-3 hours away from Trina.

Once we got there - it was party time! Dad was hoping for a WiFi connection, but... no such luck. There ARE mullets, though.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i *really* wanted to know about that particular holiday inn you stayed at - but the link! oh no, it's for the rental car also!!! bah!!!

11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!