Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nine Months Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was mindin' my own business, hanging out with Mommy, as usual, when we webt to visit Grandpa, as we occasionally do from time to time. Anyway, he quite nicely invited us to go down to the beach with him, for his afternoon 40-minute walk. Since I had such a great time at Myrtle beach last week (see the above movie), we figured - "why not?" We had a really nice hike along the boardwalk at Ashbridge's Bay, which was a lot warmer than we expected, given the time of year.

Not much else to report - I'm still ridiculously clingy to Mommy, but a bit less grumpy than I have been over the past few days. Oh, I had two uncharacteristically long naps today, and cousin Eric sent over a fantastic DVD of last Christmas' festivities. Trust me - you gotta see it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!